Services include but are not limited to:
* Historic Home Renovations.
* Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling.
* Complete Tile Floors & Walls.
* Fixture Replacement & Repair.
* High Efficient Boiler Replacement & Service.
* Gas Appliance Installations Fireplace Log.
* Water Heaters Maintenence & Replacement.
* Radiant Heat.
* Steam Boilers.
* Minor to Major Piping Repairs & Rehab.
* Code Violations Corrected.
* Water Filtation Systems.
* Toilets Repaired & Replaced.
* Faucets, & more.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Residential Specialist On Older Homes
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Better Business Bureau, R.I. Master Plumbers Association
- Rhode Island
- American Express, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Money Orders, Personal Checks, VISA
|City||Providence , RI|
|Phone Number||(401) 728-2730|
Master Plumber lic. #1533, Master Pipefitters Gas & Heating lic. #7336, R.I Contractors lic. #32441.
Products & Services
Complete Bathroom Remodeling
One Call & We Will Take Care Of The Rest = demo, tile floor, fiberglass tub, sink cabinet, toilet, med cab, faucets, plaster walls, carpentry, plumbing.
- I would recommend this business
- great attention to detail, neat, done right the 1st time
- only wish I would have found them sooner
I live in a Condo and my water heater started leaking, it was installed under the kitchen counter, Paul very carefully removed the counter top, replaced the heater & put the counter top back, without even disturbing the tile backsplash, Paul & Ernie make a great team and I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
|Value for money||reasonable for the type of quality given|
|Service & support||great customer service|
|Location||he said he serves all of RI|
Just a quick thank you note for the installation. The zones work just as they should and all the pipes are lined up properly. You just don't get neat workmanship like that anymore. And Jan blesses you for the clean-up. Thanks again. Your a class act.
When you finished my job, everything looked good, worked great, and the area was clean. For years I have heard horror stories of electricians, auto mechanics, plumbers, landscapers, inflating bills, using low quality parts and materials, and walking away from problems they created. I am so glad I found you - one of the good guys - keep up the good work, and thanks.
Thanks so much for coming to my rescue. I'm sorry for "freaking" over the phone and I compliment your calm demeanor. Hope I didn't mess up your schedule too much. Thanks again.