A highly qualified and dedicated individual seeking a challenging position as an Irrigation professional in a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Experience 2003-2012 Western Irrigation Carol Stream IL
• Responsible for the up keep and general maintenance irrigation systems for commercial and residential customers, approximate over 400 clients per season.
• Supervise a crew of 2-7 direct reports.
• Organize job sites
• Plan staff schedules to ensure adequate manpower coverage.
• Work closely with customers to ensure expectations have been met.
• Responsible for the sale of system upgrades.
• Back flow testing.
1998–2003 Reliable Irrigation Lockport, IL
Irrigation Sales professional and new system designer.
• Performed installation, troubleshoot and maintenance on irrigation systems effectively.
• Maintained and prepared records and paperwork accurately.
• Examined irrigation systems and regulated work orders accordingly.
• Assisted in training irrigation personnel on irrigational system procedures.
• Supervised a crew of 2-10 direct reports.
• Planned staff schedules to ensure adequate manpower coverage
• Organized job sites
• Developed positive and long-term relationship with customers.
• Responsible for sale in small and large projects
1997-1998 Tandem Irrigation West Chicago IL
Education Plumbing Trade School 2004-2008 Hoffman States IL
Waubonsie Valley High School, Aurora IL
Summary of skills
Experience in operating computerized irrigation control system
Properly maintain and repair PVC pipe and fittings
Effectively maintain service and usage logs
Familiar with maintenance and operation of irrigation systems
Interpret blue-prints, diagrams, sketches and written instructions
Ability to effectively build working relationships with irrigation systems vendors.
Excellent Customer Service skills.
Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
Efficient in PC programs such as Excel and Word.
Licenses IL Plumbing license
CCCD License (backflow testing)
Solid customer service skills, be able to communicate effectively. Solid back ground in irrigation systems, business development skills.
Illinois Licensed Plumber, certified back flow tester.
60,000 to 70,000
Name & Surname
630 615 11 10